Thursday, November 20, 2014

Grow Taller 4 Idiots Review

We live in a society that offers several advantages to taller individuals in comparison to ones who are not so well endowed. Nowadays, it is considered a norm for every person to be minimum 5’8” if he/she wants to enjoy success at modelling or entrepreneurship.

Shorter people have to work very hard for their jobs and taller individuals get presented by all sorts of career building opportunities in different fields. Height has somewhat become an essential physical aspect to attract others. Without good height people are found to struggle at jobs and careers.

Whether we admit it or not, it is a grim reality that life is difficult indeed for people who are short. I recall my growing up days when I was around 5’3” and wished to turn into my favorite WWE superstar one day. I so wanted to have a body frame and muscles like him, but everyone around me used to tease me that I would never become like him as height is hereditary and since my parents weren’t tall, there was no way I could even dream of being tall.

Regardless of how many different types of stretching exercises I used to do on a daily basis, they didn’t help me grow even an extra inch tall. My frustration had started getting to me. I am severely indebted to my friend who gifted me a copy of grow taller 4 Idiots one fine day. I first thought that he was playing a prank on me as all my online and off-line research had revealed that there was no way for me to increase height; I was well past the puberty stage.

But my friend told me that Grow Taller 4 Idiots had helped another friend of his add an extra 3 inches in a matter of six weeks’ time. I trusted my friend and knew for a fact that he never made any random recommendations. I decided to give Grow taller 4 Idiots a try.

This is my short review of the product based on my understanding of it and the results I received.
What is Grow Taller 4 Idiots?

Created after carrying out thorough research and study on the growth hormone in the human body, Grow Taller 4 Idiots was authored by Darwin Smith, who himself benefited tremendously from the techniques explained in the book. The amount of height you gain during your growing up years is mainly dependent on the growth hormone. However, once you cross the stage of puberty, this hormone gets deactivated inside the human body, leaving no chance for you and your bones to grow any further.

Post this research, which lasted for 14 years’ time, Darwin Smith found a natural method of increasing height despite the age and hormone factors. These methods have been tested by various men and women throughout the world. On an average, each one of these men and women were able to gain 2 to 4 inches without consuming any drugs, going under the knife or spending endless number of hours in a gymnasium.
How does the program work?

Dietary changes – The program starts by making certain important dietary changes in an individual’s daily routine. As explained above, once you cross the puberty stage, it is only natural that the growth hormone will get deactivated and your brain will stop producing it naturally in the body. Darwin Smith found that there are some important nutrients which can reactivate the growth hormone production in the body by sending signals to the brain that it should start producing it again.

Furthermore, when your bones and muscles receive essential nutrients to complement the effect of growth hormone, they start growing once again like they did during your growing up years. However, please keep in mind that the dietary changes are pretty strict. So, you’ll have to be flexible about them, forgetting your taste buds for a while.

Posture changes – Once you have made the dietary changes, you’ll have to work on your posture. Are you aware that it is possible for you to increase your height by 1 to 1.5 inches almost instantly by only making some improvements in your posture? Several people aren’t able to walk and/or sit with a straight back, thereby making themselves appear short. By making these posture related changes, you will see an instant 1 to 1.5 inches increment in your natural height.

Exercise plan – Correcting your posture and making changes to your diet may go waste if few don’t follow an appropriate exercise plan to increase your height. Not only do these exercises improve your posture, they also send the right signals to your brain that it needs to restart the growth hormone production. Grow Taller 4 Idiots details an exercise plan which lasts for nine weeks’ time. The first week focuses on introductory exercises aimed at warming up your body. Week 2 till week 4, you’ll be performing certain stretching routines. From 5th week onwards till the 9th week, you’ll be undergoing some advanced training to force height gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment