Thursday, November 20, 2014

Best Grow Taller 4 Idiots Program Review

Grow Taller 4 Idiots Review
I did in fact buy and read the “Grow Taller 4 Idiots” book (160 pages). This following review is based on my actual thoughts on the program – not a fake write up. I go into digesting this program with a skeptical eye. If this can work, why won’t everyone grow taller?

For myself, I’m already 6’0″ tall, in my 50′s and don’t have a real need to gain more inches. I have however decided to follow Darwin’s system and try it out. I can’t hurt myself in any way. I’m planning to grow a few inches and become taller than my tallest boy at 6’1″. My family will be shocked!

My thoughts:
The height increase is permanent and will last the rest of your life. You must do the program in it’s entirety to get the maximum benefit and height increase. 
A step by step approach to the exercises is provided. He lays out what is the very best exercise to boost your height.

grow taller 4 idiots Darwin gives you the exact recipe for the homemade cocktail for growth (pg. 29 ). This is amazingly simple to make.

He answers these FAQs:

What to eat? How much to eat? Can I grow taller without changes to diet? Can I skip the growth drink? Sould I rely solely on supplements for my vitamin needs?

Darwin goes into much detail for what comprises a balanced diets and why it’s important to support growth. He also goes into how much sleep to get and how to sleep (pg. 55). You will need to sleep differently. The program takes a global approach and doesn’t just address one aspect of growth.

I have to say, after examining the introductory exercises, these make a lot of sense (pg. 72). They’re not difficult to do. When you combine these with the focused stretching, you should add 2-3 inches in height. Great! Now, the advanced stretching is where you really gain the inches.

Conclusion: grow taller 4 idiots
You get all the information you need to boost your height and add those desirable inches. After reading the GT4I book, I have to say I really believe Darwin’s system will make a change in your height, self esteme and how your friends look at you.

I’m no longer skeptical and confident that this program will add at least two inches to my height. My friends will scratch their heads for how I can have a growth spurt later in life.

The product is worth a try to boost your height. grow taller 4 idiots You really need to do the entire program not just pick and choose pieces. If after eight weeks, you can’t see a measurable difference in your height, then just get your money back.



No comments:

Post a Comment